Product Review with Jewelry in Candles (Rep- Dawn Call)







Have you heard about Jewlery in Candles yet?! I got this limited edition Love Potion Tart from Jewelry In Candles Rep Dawn Call and let me tell you it is amazing smelling!! I LOVE Victoria Secret's Love Spell perfume and this smells just like it...YUM! No, seriously I've been burning it everyday since I got the candle...I LOVE IT!  The candle is made of 100% soy wax, which is great. And, it has 6 LARGE pieces you break apart and use when you are ready in your warmer. The scent lasts for quite a while, which I appreciate. 

HUGE BONUS...not only do you get the yummy scented tart...look at the gorgeous necklace I found wrapped nicely inside?! EACH candle or tart has a gorgeous piece of jewelry inside of it ranging from $10 to $1000 value!! You choose which type of jewelry you want when you buy the candle/tart (ring, earring, necklace). If you are a lucky recipient of a larger valued piece of jewelry, you won't find it in your candle. BUT, you will find a sweet note with a special code you call into the company with to redeem your prize. I wasn't that lucky, but the love heart necklace I got is still so pretty  

For the price, I think it is well worth it! The tart was $15.95 and you got the necklace and obviously the tart to use as well. Dawn was AMAZING to work with and will definitely be my go to lady the next time I want to try out a candle or tart from JIC! She also has a fun page with lots of giveaways and activities! Want to place an order with her or follow her fun Facebook page?! 


FIVE STARS from me!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me!

Bitty Blocks was created after I designed my first set of blocks in 2012 for my newborn daughter to decorate her nursery with! My main product started out as my custom 2 inch by 2 inch, hand-crafted wooden blocks!! My blocks are fully customizable meaning YOU choose the components and I turn them into a beautiful masterpiece for you to display! I also have found a strong passion in designing new product to offer. All of our products are made of wood. The types of Wooden Decor I now offer are--- Blocks, Signs, Bow Holders, Ornaments & Stackable Block Sets!

Our items make perfect gifts, amazing decor touches for a room or nursery, and definitely a conversational piece! Hope to work with you on a special creation :) Please visit my Facebook page & blog to see our work and quality products!!

Social