Product Review- Whoo Knew Baby Shoppe



Product- 
Fabric Storage Basket
by Whoo Knew Baby Shoppe

I am always looking for new products that show true talent and creativeness! Not to mention functionality and usefulness too!  I recently received this Fabric Storage Basket from Whoo Knew Baby Shoppe and let me tell you, it is all of the above! 

Beautifully sewn together, I truthfully cannot find a flaw in the craftsmanship at all. The patterns used on my basket are so classy and definitely my taste. She has several design choices to choose from and also mentioned she does custom ordering if need be! The basket is sturdy and holds its shape well, which surprised me! I thought it may be a bit floppy, but it stands tall and proud. This can be used so easily for many, many needs! A few I can think of-- portable diaper station for the home/nursery, mail sorting station, crafting supply holder, knitting/crocheting basket, toilet paper holder for the bathroom, kids toy holder for the car or house, etc. Honestly, I'd be surprised if you can't find a place to use this and show it off! 

The basket measures out to be: 11"(L) x 6"(W) x 8"(H). It features two interior storage compartments, two front pockets, and two fabric handles for portability. 

Price $32 as pictured here, or $28 without front pockets. Plus shipping. A great price for a well made, hand crafted product! Shipped quickly and well packaged for safe arrival.

The owner of Whoo Knew Baby Shoppe was a pleasure to work with and the transaction went smoothly! I'd definitely do business with her again :) 

Want to order or check out her items?! Visit her on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhooKnewBabyShoppe 

OR, shop now with her on Etsy!
                                 Click here to visit Whoo Knew Baby Shoppe on Etsy!

You will also find handmade pacifier clips, bottle tethers, and baby minky blankets. All of which I am assuming are designed with the same quality and care as the Fabric Basket!

Five star rating from me!!

3 comments:

 

About Me!

Bitty Blocks was created after I designed my first set of blocks in 2012 for my newborn daughter to decorate her nursery with! My main product started out as my custom 2 inch by 2 inch, hand-crafted wooden blocks!! My blocks are fully customizable meaning YOU choose the components and I turn them into a beautiful masterpiece for you to display! I also have found a strong passion in designing new product to offer. All of our products are made of wood. The types of Wooden Decor I now offer are--- Blocks, Signs, Bow Holders, Ornaments & Stackable Block Sets!

Our items make perfect gifts, amazing decor touches for a room or nursery, and definitely a conversational piece! Hope to work with you on a special creation :) Please visit my Facebook page & blog to see our work and quality products!!

Social